Based in Miedzylesie, Poland
HOOK is a minimal, relaxing, puzzle game. It is more of a game-like experience than a challenge. No menus, no achievements, just you and a puzzle. Player is surrounded by calming sounds and music. Playing "HOOK" is a meditative and calming experience, rarely found in mobile gaming.
After releasing 5 minute version of "Hook" on Kongregate, where it ended up winning weekly contest, getting over 200k game-plays and very good ratings. I was asked for more! I decided to make a polished version of the game. So here it is.
- New type of gameplay
Logo & Icon
- " .. this is a game you have to see/play to really understand how good it can be."
- Jaymes Carter, droidgamers.com
- "I love this game."
- Lory Gil, idownloadblog.com
- "I’m a huge fan of puzzle games, so Hook is a new favorite this year. "
- Christine Chan, appadvice.com
- ""HOOK" is a game that starts out simple enough. Too simple, actually. Almost insultingly simple. But once the puzzles started getting more complicated it becomes difficult to put down."
- Rob Rich, Pocket Gamer
- "Minimalistisch ist das Puzzle aber auf jeden Fall und trifft damit unseren Geschmack!"
- Marcus Schwarten, iplayapps.de
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Rainbow Train
I'm Maciej, puzzle game developer.
More information on Rainbow Train, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Game Design, Art, Programming