Based in Miedzylesie, Poland
1 April, 2014
oO is a hardcore, minimal, dodge-em-up game.
After doodling a dozen game ideas every day. I would prototype some of them, and give them to friends for testing. The idea for oO received the most appreciation, so I decided to explore the idea further. For a month I was playing with the gameplay and that was the biggest challenge. I tested different approaches to the game mechanics (even trying story driven gameplay). After figuring out what kind of gameplay I wanted, the rest went quite smoothly. I made the whole game in four months.
- Hardcore gameplay
- Lots of checkpoints
- Simple mechanics
Gameplay Video YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Indie Basement 2.0 Finalist" 2014
- "very addicting time-waster on your hands"
- Michelle Starr, Cnet.com
- "Good stuff."
- Alice O'Connor, Rock, Paper, Shotgun
- "oO remains challenging and addictive throughout, especially when you gain an almost rhythmic flow and swiftly maneuver around hazards without dying. "
- Christian Valentin, Indie Game Enthusiast
- "At first it may seem really easy, but you will understand how hardcore it really is as you play. 9/10"
- Alexander Vorobyev, App4smart
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Mobile Pick: oO is a simple yet difficult game made of circles
Lena LeRay indiegames.com.
About Rainbow Train
I'm Maciej, game developer that lives in the woods.
More information on Rainbow Train, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Game Design, Art, Programming